Social Speech Podcast, Episode 9: JD Lasica
- 31 May, 2012
- 0 comments
When you want solid advice on social media, backed up by years of experience with both non-profits and businesses, you go to JD Lasica.
And so did I, for a half-hour conversation that touched on everything from why letting your audience see your slides in advance may not be a bad idea, to how speaking and community-building go hand-in-hand.
Listen to JD, then explore these links for some terrific resources:
- JD Lasica: home page, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Flickr, Slideshare - and his Wikipedia entry
- Darknet, JD's book on Hollywood's assault on digital-age freedoms
- Socialmedia.biz, the business-focused social media consulting firm JD founded
- Socialbrite, JD's firm focusing on non-profits and social enterprises
- The Socialbrite sharing centre, a learning hub for non-profits and changemakers
- Creative Commons and Creative Commons search on Flickr